This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Saeloc Limited is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Saeloc Limited uses the information collected from you for the purposes of providing a product or service and to facilitate the transaction between companies and individuals (Data Subject) and us as the supplier. This may include order processing, providing quotations, making telephone contact and to email you relevant information based upon the nature of your transaction with is. By making initial contact you consent to Saeloc Limited providing you with this information until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
At no time will Saeloc Limited sell any details held by the company or provide your details to onward marketing companies.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Saeloc Limited may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Saeloc Limited may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information Saeloc Limited holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Saeloc Limited will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and product supply services, We will never sell or broker your data. From time to time your information could be contained in data that Saeloc Limited has purchased from a third-party list broker.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Saeloc Limiteds contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Saeloc Limited and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Saeloc Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Saeloc Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us – our address details are provided at the end of this document.
Saeloc Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. As an example, from time to time we may ask our suppliers or partners to deliver goods directly to you, the details provided to our partners will be limited to details required to complete this transaction. Saeloc Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Saeloc Limited will never sell or pass on information gained from your engagement. However, Saeloc Limited may disclose your Personal Information to delivery partners to assist in the completion of our agreed contractual obligations. This information is limited to the address of the delivery point requested and either, or both, a contact telephone number and or an email address. We work to ensure this information is used for the sole purpose it is intended and will never be provided to other parties, sold or misused. Saeloc Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Saeloc Limited its clients and/or the wider community.
Saeloc Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for eight years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After eight years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Saeloc Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Saeloc Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Saeloc Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Saeloc Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization Saeloc Limited that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the Directors, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Saeloc Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Saeloc Limited will require specific forms of Identification when information on your personal data is requested. Details of the Identification requirements can be found on the Data Subject Access Request Form – if Saeloc Limited is dissatisfied with the quality or authenticity of the information, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +44 (0) 1933 674204 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Saeloc Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain Saeloc Limited board of Directors. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Saeloc Limited – Attention of the Directors
28 Huxley Close
Park Farm Industrial Estate
Telephone +44 (0) 1933 678000 or email email@example.com
Data Protection Regulator
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: +44 (0) 303 123 1113